Just because Pinterest projects involve simple ingredients like toothpicks, watercolors, socks and cookie dough… it does NOT mean that you won’t fail hilariously every time you attempt one of these. Meticulously sewing together all of your socks and then dying them alternate colors doesn’t look fun or easy. Because it isn’t.
Have you attempted (and failed) a Pinterest arts and craft project? Let us know in the comments section below!
1. Cookies that were too perfect to exist
2. Combining string and balloons isn’t always a good idea
3. Valentine’s Day Jell-O hearts….just break up with me.
4. Cookie monster cookies that look like real monsters
5. A breakfast that is just too perfect to pull off
6. Leave the fancy manicures to the girls at the salon
7. An Easter treat made of nightmares
8. The hardest easiest painting project on earth
9. An art project they couldn’t quite get the hang of
10. This Kit Kat disaster
11. Waffle maker disaster cookies
12. The only thing these cookies are holding is failure
13. A child’s cake that will haunt your dreams
14. Pumpkin babies are less adorable when they are so upset
15. The wreath that turned out just a little flaccid
16. Hair flips sometimes just aren’t that sexy
17. … not bad, parents. Not bad.
God rest the souls of those people who attempt Pinterest projects.
And don’t forget, if you’re looking for a piece of original art to hang on your walls, check out artFidoHERE!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Join the artFido Newsletter
artFido’s videos and content are viewed more than 2.5 billion times a month. This makes the network the seventh most viewed media company in the online sphere, behind the Walt Disney company in sixth place, and in front of US media giant Comcast in eighth place.*
* Statistics provided by research group Tubular Labs