Some say there’s a twin out there for everyone…And these celebrities just might prove them right. Historical doppelgangers for these famous faces have been roaming the world long before we knew them from their movies, TV shows and albums.
Makes you wonder if there’s another version of your face from the past out there. And makes Back to the Future seem a little more real.
1. Keanu Reeves throughout the ages:
2. Ellen DeGeneres and Henry David Thoreau (sorry Ellen!):
3. Jimmy Fallon and Turkish revolutionist Mahir Canyan:
4. Justin Timberlake and an unknown mugshot:
5. Chuck Norris and Vincent van Gogh:
6. John Travolta and unknown man from the 1860s:
7. Nicholas Cage and a man from the Civil War era:
8. Jay Z and an unknown man from Harlem:
9. Bruce Willis and General Douglas McArthur:
10. Jack Black and the Barber of Seville:
And don’t forget, if you’re looking for a piece of original art to hang on your walls, check out artFido HERE!